Report an Infrastructure Problem

If you notice a problem that needs fixing as you travel around Norfolk, please do take a moment to report it. This is the most effective and efficient way for us to know what needs attention. 

  • To report a physical problem with a street, such as potholes or broken traffic signals, please submit a request through MyNorfolk
  • Traffic signal malfunctions can be reported to the Norfolk Police Non-Emergency Line at 757-441-5610 or via the Citizens Online Reporting System.
  • Any other emergencies requiring immediate attention should be reported to 911.

Get information about the Department of Public Works' street and sidewalk maintenance and street sweeping program.

MyNorfolk requests for infrastructure-related issues pie chart.