To ensure the integrity of our mission, our goals include the:
- Utilization of the agency as a viable resource for alternatives to incarceration.
- Provision of services and sanctions promoting quality service delivery and defendant/offender accountability.
- Participation in collaborative partnerships through alliance building with public, nonprofit, and other agencies with similar missions and goals.
- It is our belief that all casework performed by local probation and pretrial officers be unbiased, accurate, complete, and timely to ensure the fair administration of justice and to uphold the integrity of the agency.
- It is our belief that productive citizenry is attained through the promotion of prosocial change.
- It is our belief that public safety be protected to the fullest extent by responding in a timely manner to any violation of probation, or pretrial conditions; and, through the application of sanctions appropriate to the violation.
- It is our belief that the agency continues to utilize best practices for community supervision evidenced by valid research.
- It is our core belief that citizens, regardless of their legal status, be treated with fairness, dignity, respect, and in a courteous manner at all times.