The Special Event Recycling Program (SERP) is offered to help businesses, organizations, and event organizers provide easy and accessible recycling to event attendees. The SERP bins are blue, metal, foldable frames with a blue lid. The lid openings are designed to restrict recycling to bottles and cans. Use this form to request our SERP bins for your next event.
- SERP bins should be requested at least 10 business days in advance of the event.
- Proper disposal of the recycling collected at the event is the responsibility of the recycling coordinator and/or event organizers.
- Accepted recyclables for SERP bins is limited to empty plastic bottles and aluminum beverage containers.
- The recycling coordinator for the event will be responsible for pickup and drop off of SERP Bins and materials.
- Keep Norfolk Beautiful will also provide clear plastic bags for the bins, plastic gloves (if needed), and educational materials for attendees.
- Keep Norfolk Beautiful will provide information and training at time of pick up regarding proper setup, monitoring, accepted items, placement, event attendee education, and proper disposal.
- A SERP report form will be provided to the recycling coordinator to collect event recycling data. This form should be submitted within a week of the event.
Mailing address and zipcode
Max 10. If more than 10 are needed, please leave a note in the comments section.
Please provide at least 2 dates and times you are available to pickup SERP supplies.
Please provide at least 2 days and times you are available to drop off supplies after the event.
If none, put "N/A".
Recycling volunteers are those specifically designated to monitor the bins and/or help educate event attendees on proper recycling, i.e. handing out flyers, discussing what is recyclable at event, etc. Recycling volunteers are not required, but recommended to help ensure proper recycling. A sign-in sheet will be provided unless provided by your organization.
By signing, I attest that I am at least 18 years of age or older.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field