Keep Norfolk Beautiful offers four in-person presentation programs for Kindergarten through 8th grade. Each lesson is designed to help Norfolk students learn more about their impact on the environment and what they can do to help.
- KNB staff agrees to arrive prior to the scheduled time to allow adequate time for setup before the presentation begins.
- The requestor will ensure that an educator or assistant will be with each group at all times during the presentation.
- KNB staff and the requestor agree to communicate any changes or issues regarding the presentation with adequate notice.
- KNB staff and the requestor will notify the other if a participant or staff person present at the presentation receives a positive COVID-19 test within 14 days prior to, or after, the presentation
Please let us know any details that might help the presenter prepare for the presentation. Use this space if more than one class is interested in participating. List additional classes, grade level, and number of students. As well if activity will be done in one location or the presenter moving to each classroom.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field