(Norfolk, Va.) – The Norfolk Department of Public Health has updated the services offered due to the rapidly evolving Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) crisis response. The Norfolk Health Department is not conducting testing or examinations for COVID-19 at this time.
Modifications to existing programs and services are outlined below:
- Little Creek Clinic located at 207 East Little Creek Road, Norfolk, VA 23505
- No pediatric or immunizations services will be offered until further notice.
- Southampton Clinic located at 830 Southampton Ave., Norfolk, VA 23510
- Sexual Health & Wellness Clinic services are available Tuesday and Wednesday from 8:30am-3:30pm, by appointment only.
- Immunizations are available Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday from 8:30am-10:30am and 1:00pm-4:00pm, by appointment only.
- Environmental Health Services
- Vital Record Services
- These services will be available for funeral directors/runners ONLY. All others should process their requests online through the Virginia Department of Health website: http://www.vdh.virginia.gov/vital-records/
- WIC Services
- All locations are closed to the public. WIC services are now offered remotely, by appointment only. For more information, please call 757-531-2150.
Before arriving at the health department, call 757-683-2800 or check the website, http://www.norfolk.gov/pub_health/ for the status of the service you are seeking.