Proposals submitted in the public procurement process are subject to public inspection in accordance with the Virginia Freedom of Information Act. Therefore, trade secrets or propriety information must be clearly identified to prevent their disclosure, and the reason why protection is required must be stated (City Code Sec. 33.1-9).
Your proposal should address the proposed work and should include the following information.
• Professional qualifications of the project team, including resumes of the key staff individuals and their background.
• Profile of the firms’ principals, staff, and facilities.
• Profile of the subconsultants and their background.
• Previous experience with similar types of projects, including the scope of work, the client, the status of the project, and the year the work was performed.
• The proposal should include statements concerning the availability of staff to perform the work.
• Appropriate brochures, photographs or printed materials may be submitted at your option. In no event shall your proposal, including all attachments, brochures, covers, and dividers, exceed 20 sheets of paper. You are permitted to utilize the reverse side of all sheets.
• A list of current/proposed contracts in which your firm is engaged.
• Complete and include the attached Compliance with State Law – Authorization to Transact Business in the Commonwealth certificate.
• A written statement attesting that the firm maintains an errors and omissions liability policy with a minimum limit of $1,000,000.