Thank you for registering to volunteer at the Special Waste Collection Event! This annual event encourages households to properly dispose of items that cannot go in curbside trash and recycling bins.
Volunteers are needed, November 13th to assist Keep Norfolk Beautiful. The event will be at Southside STEM Academy, 1106 Campostella Rd. The event will be open to residents from 9:00 AM to Noon. Residents will have the opportunity to drop off plastic grocery bags, household hazardous waste, electronics, documents for secure, on-site shredding, and an opportunity to adopt a free tree or bush. Volunteers must be age 18 or older.
In case your 1st choice is not available, please let us know what your second volunteer job preference would be.
As a volunteer for Keep Norfolk Beautiful:
- I will wear a face mask when working with the public and when social distancing cannot be maintained.
- I understand that volunteers must be at least 18 years old to participate.
- I will not bring anyone with me who has not registered to volunteer and received an email confirming their registration.
- I will wear gloves and a safety vest throughout the event.
- I will not participate if I have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- I will not participate if I or anyone in my household tests positive for COVID-19, or if I have cold or flu-like symptoms within 14 days prior to the event.
- I will notify KNB immediately if I test positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of the event.
- I understand Keep Norfolk Beautiful has the right to ban my participation if I cannot adhere to the required COVID-19 safety guidelines, or pose a risk of exposing others to COVID-19.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field