For In-Person Presentations
- All participants will be required to wear a mask at all times.
- The location of presentation must allow for proper social distancing for all participants. If needed, the groups can be broken up to help with social distancing and to help the students engage safely with the activity.
- The presenter will adhere to KNB's safety protocols. They will not be able to present if they are feeling unwell, have tested positive for COVID-19, or have come in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 within 14 days prior to the presentation. Written notice will be provided with an option to reschedule. Advance notice will be given if possible as well as if an alternate presenter is available.
- The Requestor will be notified if the presenter tests positive for COVID-19 within 14 days after the presentation. The Requestor will notify KNB if anyone at the presentation tests positive for COVID-19 within 14 days after the presentation.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field