How can I find my existing requests in myNorfolk?

You can find your existing Citizen Request Tracker service requests in myNorfolk by typing RT-and the existing Citizen Request Tracker number. You may also type the address provided and type that address in the search bar.

Show All Answers

1. What happened to Citizen Request Tracker?
2. So what happened to the open requests I have submitted through Citizen Request Tracker?
3. How will I receive updates on the open Request Tracker requests I had?
4. Will my existing user name and password work via myNorfolk?
5. How can I find my existing requests in myNorfolk?
6. So how will the migrated service request look like in myNorfolk?
7. I am unable to find my service request address via myNorfolk, so how do I find out what’s going on with the request?
8. I remember what form I used to fill out in Request Tracker I don’t know what request type to use in myNorfolk.