160 236 9506
The bureau maintains information necessary to administer benefit payments to members, performs accounting and payroll tasks according to federal and state regulations pertaining to qualified pension funds, and provides retirement and death benefits to the system membership in accordance with Chapter 37 of the Norfolk City Code.
View the following for information about the Retirement Bureau’s meetings:
NERS “KNOW 2 ASK” Series
Basic information needed to empower you to ask important retirement-related questions. Knowing who and what to ask is the key.
Pre-Retirement Frequently Asked Questions
- City of Norfolk Employee Retirement Benefit Estimator
- People Soft Self-Service
- Self-Service Forgot My Password Instructions (PDF)
- Self-Service Log in Instructions (PDF)
- Self-Service Open Enrollment Instructions (PDF)
- Self-Service View Paycheck Instructions (PDF)
Forms & Notices
View the different forms and notices.