Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police
report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the unapproved police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Norfolk Police Department's Citizen Online Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed,
you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
Using the Norfolk Police Department Online Crime Reporting System you can report a variety of incidents including but not limited to the following:
Property Damage, Stolen Property, Harassment, Thefts, Shoplifting, and Supplements.
Please be sure to review the entire list with definitions and examples on the following page. (please click on "Start Report" to begin)
If your incident is not listed in the incident selection list, please call the
Norfolk Police Department (emergency 9-1-1; non-emergency 757-441-5610) to file your report.
Using the Norfolk Police Department's Online Citizen Reporting System you may report
the incidents list above by clicking on the Continue button.