Harbor Park Parking
Harbor Park is proud to be the home of the Norfolk Tides, the Triple-A Affiliate of the Baltimore Orioles baseball team.
Nestled on the Elizabeth River, the 12,067 seat stadium boasts 20 luxury suites, press facilities, including two TV broadcasting booths, and a 300-seat restaurant. Harbor Park also features a complete picnic area for private parties, as well as an exceptional variety of concession food and beverages for stadium guests.
- Tides Games Rate: $ 6
- Special Event/Collect on Entry Rate: $ 5
Parking Information & Traffic Flow
To facilitate traffic flow, staff will be on site to assist with parking direction and space location. Vehicles will be directed to designated lots based on their entry location. Lots will be parked back to front to facilitate traffic flow.
- Vehicles entering Harbor Park from Park Avenue will be directed to park in Lots D and E
- Vehicles entering from Union Street will first be directed to park in Lots C and F. Once these lots are full, patrons will be directed to park in the City Hall North Garage and City Hall South Garage.
- Vehicles entering from Water Street will first be directed to park in Lots F and G. Once these lots are full, patrons will be directed to park in City Hall North Garage and City Hall South Garage
- Holders of parking passes for Lots A and B will be directed to these lots regardless of their entry location.
On some high attendance day and night games, all Harbor Park lots and nearby garages will fill. Overflow traffic will be directed to the Dominion Tower Garage off Water Street, St. Paul's Lot on St. Paul's Boulevard; and the Waterside Garage on Waterside Drive. Also, parking is available in MacArthur Center Garages. Patrons are advised to come early to avoid traffic congestion.
Tailgating is permitted on surface lots under the following conditions:
- No alcoholic beverages.
- No cooking on any kind of grill (open flame, gas, electric, etc).
- Prepared food, soft drinks, water, etc. only.
- Cannot take up or occupy a parking space with chairs, tables.
- Must clean area after use.
Note: Violators could be cited and will be asked to leave the lot. Thank you for your cooperation.